During the corresponding poster session, at least one author must be present for answering eventual questions. This requirement will be verified and considered at the moment of issuing the work's presentation certificate.
The poster should be in English and with a size of 90 cm wide by 120 cm high. The font sizes should be legible two steps away. Regarding the type of font, authors can choose their own style. The recommended font sizes for a scientific poster are as follows:
- Title: Centered. Font size 60, all uppercase and bold.
- Author(s) name(s): Font size 40. The initials in capital letters and the rest in lower case letters; all bold and centered. The name of the exhibitor underlined.
- Address y affiliation: Font size 32. Uppercase or lowercase as appropriate, without bold, centered.
- E-mail: Font size 28, without bold.
- Subtitles: Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Discussion, References, Grant (if applicable): In 32-bit bold fonts, justified left or centered.
- Text: Fonts 28 or 32, without bold, text aligned to the left or both sides.
- Legends of Tables and Figures: Fonts size 26 or 28, without bold.
- Logos: Institutional logos can be added, depending on the authors' affiliation. These can be displayed at the top or on one side of the title.
Any other detail is left to the authors' free choice, always taking care to present the information as clear and concise as possible.